Scotty and Pete Scotty and Pete

song at the end

Guarded by Disturbed.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

BAHAHAHHA!

Great work. I had to watch this multiple times, and I laughed each time. make some more awesomepokemon clips like this. =)

Jack The Conjurer Jack The Conjurer

Absolutely a magnificent work of art. I'm glad there are still a few good submissions out there in the Audio Portal. The vocals were great. There were however a couple spots where the screams sounded forced out like briefly at 1:52 but it was barely noticeable and quickly became awesome once again. Great guitar riffs and nice shredding. Overall 4.5/5. Great work. Looking forward to more submissions by you guys.

DrownZ - Outstanding DrownZ - Outstanding

This is an absolutely phenomenal piece of work. I love it. I was looking for some inspiration to put together a new song. I like the guitar pieces in the beginning, its a slightly simple riff but puts out great sound and a powerful vibe. Great job. Looking forward to more submissions by you. Keep up the good work. Overall a 5/5

Sam D. Hyde -War is peace[...] Sam D. Hyde -War is peace[...]

SICK!

I just cant help but be amazed by the sick drops and heavy rythyms that you keep putting out. im completely blown away. This track is so sick! Definitely gonna download. You are my sole influence for my new band that Im building. Keep laying down the heavy riffs man. =D Props!

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah thanks a lot that's just so nice of you!! :D Glad you liked it this much, if you want to hear more (and even some songs I haven't posted on NG), go check my Facebook page! :)