Jack The Conjurer Jack The Conjurer

Absolutely a magnificent work of art. I'm glad there are still a few good submissions out there in the Audio Portal. The vocals were great. There were however a couple spots where the screams sounded forced out like briefly at 1:52 but it was barely noticeable and quickly became awesome once again. Great guitar riffs and nice shredding. Overall 4.5/5. Great work. Looking forward to more submissions by you guys.

DrownZ - Outstanding DrownZ - Outstanding

This is an absolutely phenomenal piece of work. I love it. I was looking for some inspiration to put together a new song. I like the guitar pieces in the beginning, its a slightly simple riff but puts out great sound and a powerful vibe. Great job. Looking forward to more submissions by you. Keep up the good work. Overall a 5/5

Sam D. Hyde -War is peace[...] Sam D. Hyde -War is peace[...]

SICK!

I just cant help but be amazed by the sick drops and heavy rythyms that you keep putting out. im completely blown away. This track is so sick! Definitely gonna download. You are my sole influence for my new band that Im building. Keep laying down the heavy riffs man. =D Props!

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah thanks a lot that's just so nice of you!! :D Glad you liked it this much, if you want to hear more (and even some songs I haven't posted on NG), go check my Facebook page! :)

Not A Moments Rest Not A Moments Rest

I love Symphonic Metal

Absolutely brilliant! You need some sort of solo at the last part though, the final section that the guitars play in. A solo would work wonders with this music. Over all this is an amazing piece and I would like to know how you created it. Message me. Great job man, great job.

AlexPhott responds:

Thanks man, I sent you a PM! ;)

The-Rising The-Rising

>=D

Overall it is quite awesome. The only problem i have is the screams at the beginning. I generally like low roars and growls. But you definitely made up for this with an awesome solo and some sick roars. I love the bass drops too. Definitely a thumbs up.

AbsenceofFear responds:

To each is own on the vocals man that's all I can say. Glad you liked the music though thanks!

Sam D. Hyde-A Day To Remember Sam D. Hyde-A Day To Remember

Sick!

Sick bass drops and guitar riffs that just blow me out of the water. Keep up the good work and keep laying down stuff like this. Downloaded it to a cd and now listen to it in my truck. When i have the sub on the bass drops rumble the block I love it. How do you do your drops?

TheRealSam responds:

I firstly got some on a CD which contains the files of our studio recording (for us to be able to get the samples and stuff if we wanted to throw em during our shows). This is basically a 2 sec audio file with a burst of low frequencies ahahah, try to google "808 drop", you should find some stuff to play with ^^
Anyway, thanks a lot for the review! :)

Geist Æthereal Geist Æthereal

This is good

Hahaha very catchy. Its good. I like how you add pieces in with perfect timing as you go. It makes the song interesting to listen to because you wait for the next piece to be added in. Very good, I give it a thumbs up. =)

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Thx. I always try my best with layering. The only time a song of mine is truly shit, is when I'm tired as helll. luckily, I ended up good on this one...though i was honestly worried.